Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Huston Street on Buan's extra innings today

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Huston Street on Buan's extra innings today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Wednesday, March 09, 2005 - 03:35 pm:

Street, by the way threw another shutout inning today in the 4th ... a cool 10 pitch one. Dotel threw a 7 pitch inning in the 5th.

Suzuki has thrown out 3 baserunners in two days ... course Ellis made a great play on the throw today. Oops ... and he just got a double (his 2nd hit in 2 ABs) to knock in their 3rd run.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By okplayer on Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 10:16 pm:

dj,
my fantasy league indicated that Ginter is learing OF in Spring Training. They speculated that could have something to do w/the byrnes rumors. Then again, it could have to do with how good Ellis has been in ST. Plus, you can't be certain Swisher will be as good as advertised.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Friday, March 11, 2005 - 08:44 am:

Couple of things. First, on one of the sites yesterday morning I saw a little blurb re some "concern" over Swisher's surgically repaired thumb this past offseason; that he is still having some problems with it.

Secondly, some on another site made what I think is a good suggestion. Get Ginter some work over at 1b. I know that Swisher is penciled in to play some first (to rest Hattey), but it would be nice to have Ginter as an option over there against lefties, now and then. I'd rather see him play first than DH in place of Durazo, who is pretty darn effective against lefties, himself.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.