Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

"Blanton a country boy who can pitch"

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: "Blanton a country boy who can pitch"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Monday, March 21, 2005 - 10:56 am:

Nice article on Blanton with much Swisher mixed in. Light and worth reading.

I note that Josh Suchon of the Trib, has been writing some nice articles on players lately. Next to Susan Slusser, I am impressed with his coverage and articles.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/athletics/ci_2615390

And, speaking of Susan, she has a nice article on Hatteberg today.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2005/03/21/SPGU6BSGQ41.DTL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakchick on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 11:07 am:

Thank you, deejay - that was a fine article about Hattey. I would love to see him work in the front office for the A's one day, although I also think he will make a fine hitting coach.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By goldtymer on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 11:42 pm:

Nice to see a smart, hard working guy get some love in the media.

Thik he juices? (just kidding).

It is going to get to the point we are afraid to align with a player because we will find out 10 years from now they were using magnifying contacts or something.

Darn shame

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By goldtymer on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 11:44 pm:

Nice to see a smart, hard working guy get some love in the media.

Think he juices? (just kidding).

It is going to get to the point we are afraid to align with a player because we will find out 10 years from now they were using magnifying contact lenses or something.

Darn shame

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.