Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Tyler Johnson returned to Cardinals

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Tyler Johnson returned to Cardinals
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 01:14 pm:

That's all I know. I would guess we'll soon be hearing they've made a definite decision to have Yabu in the pen, also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By okplayer on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 01:29 pm:

looks like we'll have an Anaheim type bulle. BUnch of hard-throwing righties and just one lefty set-up guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 01:31 pm:

Didn't think Johnson would stick after getting lit up this Spring and Street locking up a spot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By doc on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 02:10 pm:

and here is probably why Johnson was returned

Contra Times

Short hops

Ricardo Rincon pitched a shutout inning, but Tyler Johnson allowed four hits and three runs without retiring a batter in the Giants' 5-3 "B" game win. First base prospect Dan Johnson continues his hot spring with two hits. .

we have just got too much "good" bullpen arms this year.

Usa today :

Cubs' Borowski out with broken forearm
CHICAGO (SportsTicker) The Chicago Cubs' muddled bullpen situation got a lot more convoluted Tuesday when the team revealed that potential closer Joe Borowski will be sidelined at least six weeks with a broken right forearm

good time to trade Dotel
Seems to me the value of Dotel just "maxed" here

Johnson playing so well Hatteburg should be moved also......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By okplayer on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 03:34 pm:

how bout hatte and dotel for Aramis Rameriez and/or Derek Lee. Yeah right.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.