Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Things I've learned about hardcore Oakland A's fans

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Things I've learned about hardcore Oakland A's fans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By orangeman on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 04:38 am:

I found this while web surfing. Scroll down to March 19.

I have no idea what it means.

http://blog.infinitemonkeysblog.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 08:28 am:

Not sure, but he did nail it on the head with Bill Hicks - probably the best unsung comic of all time. If you don't mind very graphic and over the top humor, check him out - but it's pretty Carlinesque, maybe more over the top.

Never had grey goose...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 11:37 am:

My God, who wrote this, Nostradamus?

How the hell did he know about Jessica Alba? I've never whispered a word about her to another soul, yet this Monkey Man knows?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakchick on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 03:33 pm:

The hardcore Oakland A's fan is totally obsesed with Oakland A's GM Billy Beane. He frequently asks himself throughout the day, "What would Billy Beane do in this situation? Answer: Billy Beane would get the two-ply toilet paper. Yes, that's what he'd do."

My Comments: 2-ply TP is over-valued and thus over-priced. I think BB would get the 1-ply and fold it to make it 2-ply. Does the job for way less money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 10:07 pm:

Yes, but you use it up twice as fast!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakchick on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 11:34 pm:

True - state of the A's no?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jeffreyb on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 05:55 am:

In Billy we trust. I'm sure he has good reasons to prefer 2 ply.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 06:53 am:

probably for the same reasons he doesn't like the running game

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.