Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

The "Greek God" of Doctors????

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: The "Greek God" of Doctors????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 03:46 pm:

Had to go to the Dr's today and my normal one was busy....so when I made the appt, the secretary said "Dr. Youkala" is available....

I was like, that was a weird name?

When I got to the office, I noticed it wasn't "Youkala" but rather, "Youkilis". I knew Kevin Youkilis went to Univ. Of Cincinnati, but wasn't sure if he was from here....so when Dr. Abbie Youkilis came in to the room, first thing I said was "you don't happen to be related to Kevin Youkilis by any chance..." and yes - she was...her husband is a cousin or uncle to Kevin's mother or father. Really weird! I asked about him and she said they follow all his games etc...I said, "I am actually an A's fan and have read alot about him..." and she responds "oh, in that book?" - "yes, that book"...

Really funny!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 04:56 pm:

Interesting...I just drank a Dr. Brown's Creme Soda. Do you think he's related to Jeremy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 05:25 pm:

LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakchick on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 07:26 pm:

Does he look anything like Youks? Kinda chubby?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Friday, April 08, 2005 - 07:01 am:

well, the doctor is a woman - and no, not fat or anything. She's only related to him by marriage.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.