Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Crowley: "If we build it, they will come."

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Crowley: "If we build it, they will come."
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ballparkfrank on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 04:13 pm:

Mike Crowley talks about the possibility of the A's building their own park, not unlike the Giants have done.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/sports/041205_nw_asopen.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 05:14 pm:

Wow, that's VERY interesting news. I wonder what Butthead thinks about another team considering private financing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jerryo1 on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 10:09 pm:

Gee, I wonder if Crowley came up with that slogan on his own, or if he saw it on an OAFC t-shirt three years ago!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rickeytonydwayn on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 12:36 am:

Huh, I thought that slogan came from a movie done SIXTEEN years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jerryo1 on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 09:59 am:

Sorry. I had it confused with the OAFC spin on the slogan, featuring the proposed downtown ballpark, that is still available through the "Order Merchandise" link on the left-hand navigation bar.
ballpark

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.