Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Three and Five

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Three and Five
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Saturday, May 07, 2005 - 12:42 pm:

That's how times the A's were sutout last season and now this year. Three last season, five this season. And some of you complained about the A's offense last year! I actually feel good about defending the A's offense all of last year. :) Well no defense thru 30 games this year. They're terrible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan on Sunday, May 08, 2005 - 01:31 am:

Well losing Crosby's right handed bat didn't help at all.

Although Dye wasn't the player we all thought he should've been, he at least was a legit power threat from the right side that opposing teams had to worry about.

The A's currently don't have that. It's like back in the days in the late 90s when the A's had no right handed bat before we got Jaha.

The A's need to find that bat somewhere this season otherwise I don't even see the remote possibility that the A's will finish above .500 let alone contend for the WC spot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Sunday, May 08, 2005 - 02:04 am:

they will build offence next year. I think They are focused on building up the pitching staff seeing what they got next year they will go for some offence. This year is a rebuilding year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktowngreen on Sunday, May 08, 2005 - 09:09 am:

agreed leftfield

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By greenandgold on Sunday, May 08, 2005 - 01:40 pm:

Make that 3 in 2004 and 6 in 2005.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.