Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Calero to DL

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Calero to DL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By threepeat on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 01:05 pm:

From A'S website- Harikkala brought up. A'S must think their problem is pitching.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 01:08 pm:

well calero was saying he's fine, but he's changed his arm angle they think, maybe he needs to rest it more, or maybe we got some damaged goods?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By threepeat on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 01:14 pm:

Need to add- Morrissey designated for assignment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 02:42 pm:

morrissey was up with the club? or do you mean he was cut from the AAA team?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 03:03 pm:

I believe there was a blurb in one of the papers today that Calero went to Larry David and told him he couldn't pitch anymore. I was pretty much anticipating this after he was shelled yet again on Sunday. I hope elbow surgery isn't the next step.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jenmed on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 03:13 pm:

Been watching some "Curb Your Enthusiasm" yc? :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 03:14 pm:

Whoops....Larry Davis I mean.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jenmed on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 03:22 pm:

I only mentioned it because I like the idea of him being the trainer for the A's. He would make them feel that their little quibbles are nothing in comparison to his problems!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 05:22 pm:

that is such a great show!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ballparkfrank on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 07:16 pm:

I wonder if Calero said he couldn't pitch anymore because of injury or futility, given how the offense sucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 09:11 pm:

Thanks for the laugh, yc! I love Larry David!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.