Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Street

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Street
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By threepeat on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 06:25 pm:

3 cheers for Houston. GREAT JOB.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakchick on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 06:51 pm:

But it all goes to waste. sigh.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 06:55 pm:

I was actually happy Dotel walked Ortiz consider how lefties have hammered him in the past but he can dominate righties. Whoops.

I'll be happy if they're within 10 games of .500 by the end of the month at this point.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakchick on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 07:07 pm:

You know, I had the very same thoughts when he walked Ortiz - "Thank God he did not give up a HR to Ortiz".

Fatal last thoughts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By renobill on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 07:11 pm:

Dotel was too jacked up I think. Too bad, as his fastball was lively enough, just needed to get it down in the zone.

I'm not ready to give up on the A's but these days it sure is difficult to stay patient and keep the faith.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactodavey on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 07:17 pm:

it goes along with the whole mental thing and this club, it reminds me of 90's A's you just knew somehow they would lose, the whole aura of this team has changed from knowing they would win to know knowing how are they or "we" going to lose.

the golden yrs of last 5 yrs are over RIP.

Dotel has nothing to do with it , he has pitched fine this season.

the whole pyse of this team is becomming what loser teams have , loser mentality.

ther winner mentality left with Miggy , hudson , mulder. check thier teams see what % they are above .500 and you get what i mean.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakchick on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 07:16 am:

what's a "pyse"?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactodavey on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 08:16 am:

sorry pyskee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bigthree17 on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 08:18 am:

what's a "pyskee"? :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ssblip on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 08:34 am:

remember, this ain't supposed to be our golden year -- it's just a tease to next year.

what sucks is that when beane refers to this being our semi-rebulding year, it's our pitching that's supposed to be rebulding. very frustrating, but hey, still, nobody promised us a pennant this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By renobill on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 09:15 am:

I have it on good authority that a pyskee is a Zodiac sign for people born in February/March.

I'm just not sure it can be possible that the entire A's team was born under this sign however.

Where's the astrology lady when you need her?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 09:39 am:

I just spilled coffee all over my zodiac...

this is better than 'my cousin vinnie'

a yute? what's a yute?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By simplefan on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 10:12 am:

Reno,

Does your horror scope say that you are to dam old to know about the zodiac signs?

Astrology Lady is busy soaking up here puchulie (sp) oil... peeewwwww

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktowngreen on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 10:50 am:

"pyskee" HAHAHAHA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jeffreyb on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 03:13 pm:

hey Becky, send me an email...i've got a question for ya.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.