Guidelines
    Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Beane's Used Car Lot: Advertise your specials here!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Beane's Used Car Lot: Advertise your specials here!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 10:00 am:

Attention General Managers:

With the Aís Model Year drawing to an early close, itís time to clear out some existing inventory. Johnsons and Myers are on their way from Sacramento, and weíve got to make room. Check out Billyís specials this week:

·Byrnes Mustang: Runs great, high-octane motor, occasional wiring problems. Asking: Best Offer

·í03 Chavy Blazer: Used to go on frequent long drives. Since being kept close to home canít get out of the garage. Asking: Take over payments

·Octavio Opel: Foreign model is plenty fast. Frequently tops 90 mph. Take a ride on the wild side! Asking: Something with a little power

·Hatteburg Sedan: Nothing flashy, but solid and reliable. A favorite of housewives. Asking: Prospect trade in

·VW Durazo: Largest, slowest model to come out of VW plant in Hermosillo. Performs well in alternate years. Asking: Prospect + $Cash

·Scutaro Marco IV: Cute little sport utility. Women love this model. Asking: Make offer

·Ginter Goo: Versatile economy model. Good for an occasional long drive. Asking: Whatever

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 11:24 am:

TERRIFC post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 11:44 am:

How about the (Mach)a1: Amodel that should be retired and sent to a steel mill in Pittsburg, PA for reclamation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 11:56 am:

Very nice, FH!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By renobill on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 12:44 pm:

LOL FH. Nice job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 01:16 pm:

NICE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rocket on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 01:27 pm:

FH,
One of the very best posts I have read, just
outstanding descriptions and prices.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 01:27 pm:

finley this is classic. great stuff. it cheered me up after another monumentous A's loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 01:38 pm:

I think we all needed that one finley. It was appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakchick on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 05:42 pm:

Great post, really made my day. I will take the Scutaro Marco IV.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 09:54 pm:

Monumentous -- what a great word!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 02:48 pm:

I always wanted to be an English major.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.