Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Whatever

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Whatever
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 01:19 pm:

who else felt that coming.

long flight home
after coming back in the 9th that is just beyond words how much of effect that will have this team.
fork insert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaklandcrazy on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 01:22 pm:

After last night, thought it couldn't get worse. It could and did.

This will be a very long season. And those damn RedSox fans will be in Oakland. Anyone want my tickets? I'm not sure I can stand it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rocket on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 01:30 pm:

Geeze,
You simply cannot dream up a worse scenario following last nights debacle. The thrill of
thinking a great comeback, and against Foulke,
and then to drop to the agony of defeat once again.

Yes, the Sux fans will be out in force, and will
be impossible to deal with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By milo on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 01:34 pm:

Looks like mr Street might have to grow up a little faster than he might've expected. Can't imagine they don't make a switch soon. Well, actually, I bet they wait for Dotel to blow 2-3 more...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 01:37 pm:

Dotel doing his best Foulk impersination, that is when he played for us and failed to close Huddy's games.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 01:44 pm:

WOW, I left at the bottom of the 8th to take the little guy to the doctors. I figured we just lost 4-1. I can't believe I just read we came back to score 4 runs in the 9th and then lose! UNREAL.

Well, atleast everyone is now chippping in to screw this season up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jenmed on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 02:06 pm:

Wow, I'm home sick today so was a little out of it and not watching or following the game.

Thank goodness. If I had to watch that I would have been sicker.

Horrible.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.