Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

A's VS Yankees

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: A's VS Yankees
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 04:44 pm:

I have mixed feelings wanting to go this weekend. I think there will be more Yankee fans than A's fans, which makes me uncomfortable, since they always give me and my kid a hard time! But, go I will.
Didn't help seeing sports T.V. showing the clip of Dotel blowing it twice-yikes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakland_j on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 06:11 pm:

If they give you a hard time, call 1888ASFANS0 and let guest services take care of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ssblip on Friday, May 13, 2005 - 09:57 am:

Or just hold up a picture of Jason Giambi in pinstripes and a caption that reads "Yours."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By raiderjohn on Friday, May 13, 2005 - 10:31 am:

hahaha, wouldn't that be funny if Cashman and Beane somehow workout a Giambi deal during the series. Yea, call for help, there's no reason for 4 letter words or artiscally vulgar use of the language.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.