Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Harden put on DL, Etherton called up

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Harden put on DL, Etherton called up
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rocket on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 12:17 pm:

http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20050515&content_id=1050667&vkey=pr_oak&fext=.jsp&c_id=oak

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 12:37 pm:

Looks like Yabu will start for Harden and Etherton will be in pen - which is weird since I remember the A's saying this spring that if Etherton made the club, he'd only be used as a starter - but Saarloos beat him out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 12:39 pm:

Hmmm I guess Harden didn't feel good today?

No surprise they chose Etherton over Rheinecker. He has some MLB experience and has a better K/BB ratio. I'd prefer they have him make the start Wednesday than Yabu. Yabu has been about the only pleasant surprise for the A's this season so I'd rather he stay in the bullpen and not mess with the role he's doing well in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 12:54 pm:

Well, apparently Duke would have been possibly in line for the start, but cause of his bad back, it's not gonna happen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactofan on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 06:43 pm:

Rheinecker is on the DL, as is Meyer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rocket on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 06:46 pm:

Rivercats so short of SP they signed Steve Sparks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 07:21 pm:

What Mike Oquist wasn't available?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.