Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Byrnes caption contest

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Byrnes caption contest
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 12:36 pm:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/scorecard/

at the bottom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ronc on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 02:03 pm:

"Nobody’s leaving, you’re going to watch this game to the bitter end; we’re not boring!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jerryo1 on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 02:05 pm:

Did you submit that, Ron?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ronc on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 02:07 pm:

Yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 02:48 pm:

I submitted, "If I have to watch us lose for 9 innings, then so do you!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 03:08 pm:

That's CLASSIC RFF - that's a winner!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jerryo1 on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 03:25 pm:

That's the first thing that Byrnes has caught in a vertical position in a month.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 03:43 pm:

Forget the friggin caption, check out Shakara Ledard...Good God Almighty!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 03:44 pm:

I did:
"Come back here with our offense!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cal_90 on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 03:52 pm:

I need to a clever way to imply that that's how Tino was getting all of those homeruns.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ronc on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 05:19 pm:

"This is how I was taught to dance the Argentine Tango"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By gregorymark on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 07:05 pm:

Yeah, caption the photo to the right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 09:40 pm:

You guys!

got to love Byrnsey!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.