Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

A's trade! Help is on the way1!!!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: A's trade! Help is on the way1!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 03:50 pm:

Ryan Glynn, P TOR

News: The Oakland Athletics acquired non-roster RHP Ryan Glynn from the Blue Jays for cash.

Analysis: Glynn is a journeyman minor-league pitcher. He could see time with the A's, but his role will be too limited for him to have any value in even the deepest of leagues at this point.
----------------------------------------
WOW, thank god for that bullpen help! jesus.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By renobill on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 04:08 pm:

Glyn is probably ticketed for Sac to bolster their depleted SP corps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactodavey on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 04:31 pm:

man these post sound like its 97 again when we get excited about shit players who are on the way down, geeze lets throw a party we got Glyn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jenmed on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 04:47 pm:

Sacto, I suspect Asch was being tongue in cheek here! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rocket on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 04:48 pm:

Glynn and Steve Sparks will be starters for the
Rivercats, who are really hurting for SP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 04:54 pm:

Ah yes, more fodder for the fans in Sacramento. Give them bread and circuses and they'll be happy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 05:30 pm:

Um, yeah, I was joking with that thread title Sacto...give me a LITTLE credit.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.