Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

ssblip

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: ssblip
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ssblip on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 04:29 pm:

I've noticed a subtle reflection on the A's lack of scoring: now the first time the A's score, the radio announcers immediately determine "and that's your A's replay!"

Tonight the announcers ain't messing around: got runs in the first? Call it. That's your A's replay. Because heaven knows when we'll score again.

Gotta play it safe ;-) Kinda made me chuckle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bigthree17 on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 04:35 pm:

"And that's a line drive base hit by Kotsay to lead off the game....and that's your A's replay!! Tune in tomorrow...."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 10:33 pm:

I've noticed that for a long time. You can't wait for another good play or score, because it might not happen...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.