Guidelines
    Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Bobby Crosby rehab stint and bobbleheads in SAcramento!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Bobby Crosby rehab stint and bobbleheads in SAcramento!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jsossys on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 11:00 am:

Hey! Did you guys see that the Sacramento River Cats are giving away 6,000 Bobby Crosby bobbleheads this Friday the 27th, AND that Crosby's actually scheduled to appear in a rehab stint on the same day! That's insane! Their gates open at 6:00 p.m. on Friday and I just called for tickets, so there are some still available! Awesome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jenmed on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 11:10 am:

Nice! I can't make it, but it should be terrific. It would be a lot of fun to see him there. Enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 11:26 am:

I hope we get Bobby back here soon. Boy do we miss his pop. I think he is due to break out. The kid is for real!

hey I have to believe in *something* at this point!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By muddlehead on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 01:57 pm:

totally for real. i'll even take his bobble in the lineup at this point.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.