Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Damn schedule makers

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Damn schedule makers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 03:12 pm:

We have to wait until AUGUST for the A's/Royals showdown to see who is the worst team in the American League. I can't wait that long! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cal_90 on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 03:20 pm:

LOL--my poor A's. Well, I'll be there no matter how low they may have sunk. Who knows, a miracle might happen by then and the team will have risen to the level greater than horrible. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pachyderm on Friday, May 27, 2005 - 10:22 am:

Well, anything is possible. Also, the schedule makers should give division winning or contending teams tougher schedules. Rangers and Angels should have played the Yankees and Red Sox 12 times. Hopefully, the A's will get little better then M's/Royals can be the worst of the AL match up.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.