Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Brant Colamarino AAA

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Brant Colamarino AAA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 01:25 am:

Brant Colamarino (how many of you guys even know this guy?) was called up to Sacramento Saturday as part of the Johnson/Durazo shuffling.

Colamarino was leading the Texas League in slugging. He had 10 HRs and 111 TBs in 187 ABs with Midland and was hitting .321.
Yeah, he's the moneyball guy with the titties.
Colamarino started tonight in the #6 slot at first base.

First AB: 2-run HR
Second AB: Triple, scores on a sac fly
Third AB: 3-run HR
Fourth AB: Single, scores on a Bynum HR

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kevink on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 04:09 pm:

this is nice, but don't forget the numbers Adam Piatt put up in the Texas league, fooling everyone into thinking he would be a superstar at the major league level.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 04:34 pm:

Man what a buzz kill.
Why would you even want to bring up something like that and ruin what is a postive post in a time when we really need stuff to get happy about.
What do you go around telling kids that is no Santa Claus.
Do you like to drown puppies.
I have a paper cut maybe you could pour some lemon juice in it for me '

Jeez

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By garyn on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 07:42 pm:

Colamarino is actually pretty well known as Depodesta claimed he might be the best hitter in the moneyball draft. He's actually supposed to be the best fielding 1st baseman in the system, too. Nice to see him get a chance a AAA and have that kind of game.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 11:46 pm:

Leftfield sometimes we on this board are to practical but it is nice to see a player perform like that in his promotional debut.

I wonder if he still sports tits or has more of an Athletic look? :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 10:49 am:

I saw Colamarino play yesterday, and he didn't look like he needed a bra or anything. Are you sure you're not thinking of Jeremy Brown?

BTW, Cust is just murdering the ball. Does everyone in this organization hit left handed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kevink on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 10:57 am:

That did sound a little negative!
My mood is much improved after last night's W. I will do better in the future!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 12:55 pm:

Well, he's not a hitter, but Jason Windsor just got promoted to Midland.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 01:00 pm:

You know I was just having fun with ya Kevink.

I have been known to be a bit of a wet blanket myself.

and yes it may be Mr. Brown who needed the bra I will go back a do some research when I get a second.

I'm wrong alot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 02:10 pm:

Left,

You are correct Colamarino is the titty guy, Brown was just the short, fat catcher.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By garyn on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 10:58 pm:

And a former hitter made his pitching debut tonight. Marcus McBeth threw an inning for Kane county - no runs or hits, a walk and a strike out. According to BA, McBeth showed a low nineties fastball with a passable curve in extended spring training.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 11:34 pm:

go farm guys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By goldtymer on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 07:16 am:

I saw Titties last year while playing for Modesto. He looked like a hitter and drove the ball well but Quintinella was excellent.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.