Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Kotsay for Prez!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Kotsay for Prez!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By snax on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 10:40 pm:

Chavy-who?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By snax on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 01:20 am:

Hehe. Seems like every time I call out Chavez he does something good. Grand slam, woot!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 03:37 am:

He'll be the A's all star representative.

I think it'll be his first and well deserved.

With Chavez, I still can't believe he hasn't made an all star team yet so far in his career. The guy has plenty of 30 hrs, 100 RBIs seasons plus 4 gold gloves yet no all star.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 06:03 am:

The all star game is a joke.

Kotsay should be there. Kotsay should also have a GG by now.

Most stupid fans still want to see Chavey there, not Kotsay - they don't know who Kotsay is! It's a sad thing. It's the same as most of the fans who still want to see Griffey in there! I mean, Griffey!!!! How long has it been since that guy has done jack??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kevink on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 07:04 am:

Griffey's having a decent year.
I want to see Chavez in there based on last year's performance. And, contrary to most on this board, I still think he will pull it together and put up decent numbers this season when all is said and done (last night was a great start!)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.