Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Update on Events

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Update on Events
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownmojo on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 09:24 pm:

I have been traveling in Asia for work and have missed the last week of baseball. I see we have won few and lost a bunch.

The sports news here is mostly soccer and NBA playoffs. I turn on the version of ESPN this morning and they have the Yankees and KC. Its weird watching a game during breakfast.

Could somebody please give me a brief update on events since last Thursday? Are Crosby and Swisher back (it appears so)? When did Johnson come up? Is Chavy really being shopped around? Is SactoDavey still on the pipe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 09:29 pm:

Are Crosby and Swisher back (it appears so)?

Yes, Crosby looking good so far.

When did Johnson come up?

About a week ago when Durazo was DL'd with an elbow injury

Is Chavy really being shopped around?

No, just some insane rumor with no truth behind it.

Is SactoDavey still on the pipe?

No comment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By okplayer on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 10:08 pm:

that's why I call him "Cracktodavey"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 10:34 pm:

East of Java?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 03:24 pm:

:):):):):):):):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 07:50 pm:

Thanks, deajay. Glad somebody got it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jeffreyb on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 08:27 am:

oh, i was quaking with laughter. just didn't post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jeffreyb on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 08:29 am:

oh, i was quaking with volcanic laughter. just didn't post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By okplayer on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 09:10 am:

i don't get it. dj you're way too advanced.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jeffreyb on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 09:52 am:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krakatoa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 10:09 pm:

To wit:

The eruption is the subject of a 1969 Hollywood film entitled Krakatoa, East of Java starring Maximilian Schell. (The title is inaccurate; Krakatoa is actually located west of Java.)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.