Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Consider this...

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Consider this...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By greenandgold on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 04:51 pm:

As the A's travel to Washington, the Nationals are in 1st place.
This is the first time SINCE 1933 that a Washington baseball team has been in 1st place this late into the season.
How lucky we are in Oakland....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 04:52 pm:

Yeh, now let's knock them out of 1st. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kevink on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 09:07 pm:

Not fair. This was supposed to be a slam dunk to get some W's against a weak national league team. How are they doing it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 08:33 am:

Yeh, every team we face, home and away (except the Giants, I guess) is in the race. Guess we should be glad we didn't get the Marlins, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yc2578 on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 10:08 am:

One way to look at the N.L. East though is, yes there is no bad team in the division but there is no truly great team either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By renobill on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 10:35 am:

A big part of playing NL ball is managing your pitching staff properly, I wish I felt more comfortable about our Manager's ability to do that.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.