Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

6PM Start Times

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: 6PM Start Times
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 09:43 am:

I really liked the 6PM start time this Saturday. It gives you a chance to hang out before the game and gets you home at a decent hour. In the past, it seems they've only done that for fireworks or big draws like the Skanks or Gints, but I'd like to see them make that their regular start time for Saturday games.

Also, it was nice to see what they did for the little leaguers. I know it's not all that unusual for teams to do that, but the kids really have a great time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 10:35 am:

I would also like to see 6pm start for Saturday games on a regular basis.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kevink on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 01:16 pm:

They do 7 p.m. saturday games here in socal I think so that people can go out and enjoy their whole day and take in the game at night. Works for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cal_90 on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 01:54 pm:

Hmm, and I go to games by myself, so the 6 p.m. starts would prevent me from going to Saturday games.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ballparkfrank on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 05:37 pm:

Huh? Would it violate your parole or something?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.