Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

SactoD's blog?

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: SactoD's blog?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pachyderm on Thursday, June 23, 2005 - 11:27 am:

One day, I was reading about the new MLBlog then I started wondered who would be the best candidate from the Coalition to have a blog. Well, YC and Lil would be the obvious candidates but SactoD would be interesting and entertaining for him being a polarizating figure on the forum. Most sports talk shows make careers of these polarization figures like JT The Block, people love him or hate him, they still listen to his show. Even non-A's fans would enjoy or not enjoy SactoD's rant. Also, if SactoD had his own blog, he could throw anybody under the bus. A SactoD's blog would fun and entertaining read every day plus Blez in AN won't have to worry about replace because he would the voice of reason amongst the bloggers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ssblip on Thursday, June 23, 2005 - 12:18 pm:

You're on to something. And given the kerouac-style train-of-thought ramblings that he's prone to (which is a plus), he'd be perfect for one of those sites where you simply call in your comments over the phone, and the site then makes an audio file of your call, then posts it immediatel to your blog.

I'd like to see that. Blogger (free) has an audioblogger capability.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Thursday, June 23, 2005 - 01:06 pm:

Absolutely no blogging career in my future but maybe we could look into the possibility of a free audioblogger for other folks to get involved in here .....but sactodavey is OUR voice of fanatic abandon and autentic outrageous passion for the game and and the A's and because of that I don't want to lose him...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakchick on Monday, July 04, 2005 - 02:53 pm:

Why not give SactoD a blog here? It will be fun. I look forward to his next rant about jose gullen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 - 11:24 pm:

Or his disdain for Beane.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 09:34 pm:

Audioblogging, podcasts -- we are SO HIGH TECH!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactodavey on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 11:06 pm:

OMG!!!!!!! LOL SO DAM FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

to much work

wouldn't want to end up a complete Ass like Grant napeor of the kings.

i'm to emotional

man i could uv killed brynes after the red sox fiasco in the playoffs but i love him now.

i would love to interview Beane , i would do my research and get him backed in a corner not a ralph barbieri interview of kisses and suck ups!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pachyderm on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 11:01 am:

The man SPEAKS!!!! The post above shows true entertainment value of a SactoD's blog. Emotions made JT The Brick's career. Yesterday, The Brick was whining about Jeter not making the All Star team. In a perfect world, SactoD would have time, and someone would be paying him to blog.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 11:42 am:

I have to ask our webmaster to give an opinion on this possibility. But I insist the OAFC must have SactoDavey's exclusive blogging rights... I'm all for it too. Hope we can make a go of it...stay tuned.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ssblip on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 11:43 am:

for pete's sake, sacto, too much work? go to blogger.com and i guarantee you'll have one set up in under 60 seconds...

it's the writing that can become a chore but hey you never seem to have a problem with that part of it ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 05:32 pm:

If that fails, there's always "Pardon The Interuption", on ESPN!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakland4ever on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 11:36 am:

Why not, there are many types of fans out there who love subjective rants. As for me, I'll stick to Marty Lurie type websites.

http://loveofthegameproductions.com/index.php

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By vinnieangelo on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 09:10 pm:

Lil is turning to the dark side..what are you doing girl??????

:)

Vin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 01:44 pm:

Who me? I've always been on the sunny and bright side, but if the clouds have moved in, then I just hope vinnie will come along to help me cross over to the right side again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By hotels on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 05:40 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.