Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Long Time Fan Finally Moving To Bay Area

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Long Time Fan Finally Moving To Bay Area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sonomaguy on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 02:47 am:

Hi all! My name's Mark, and I'm 18. I've been an A's fan all my life, but growing up in San Diego has kinda kept me away. But now I'm going to Sonoma State and I will be living in the Bay Area so I am SO psyched! I already got tickets for some games and these will be my first at the Coliseum! Great to be here and great to meet other fans!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jeffreyb on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 09:49 am:

howdy and welcome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 10:24 am:

You'll find plenty of lively discussion here. Check out the "game chat" during games. It's like "being there" with a bunch of friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 09:58 am:

Welcome, and go Cossacks.

Too bad you missed the Sonoma County Crushers by a few years.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.