Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Mark Ellis

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Mark Ellis
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ronc on Wednesday, July 20, 2005 - 10:21 pm:

Props to Mark Ellis for some terrific defensive plays in the past week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sparky on Wednesday, July 20, 2005 - 10:27 pm:

That one tonight had me jumping out of my chair. That could've been a major error had he not at least gotten the out at second, but then he turned two to take the wind out of the Angels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 04:56 am:

HUGE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 07:02 am:

Props to Mark for his defense, his offense and perseverence in face of all the adversity he faced with the injury, rehab and competiveness to make such a comeback.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jeffreyb on Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 10:27 pm:

amen.

overall, the A's defense is so amazing and a huge part of their sucess. Payton tonight, Ellis tonight...really every game except that first one against the Angels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Friday, July 22, 2005 - 08:51 am:

Ginter mde a GREAT play filling in for Chavvy's day at DH last night. That was amazing. Props to Payton too for his Eric Byrnes impression :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By givedaddy5 on Friday, July 22, 2005 - 09:49 am:

Why is Ellis not playing everyday?

I like Scutaro but Ellis is hitting .290

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.