Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

A's fan in Minnesota

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: A's fan in Minnesota
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By andy_wojo on Friday, July 29, 2005 - 08:43 am:

Hello.

I am a loyal A's fan from Minnesota. My dream came true this year when my fiance and myself attended the A's Home Opener at McAfee. Even though the A's lost, it was the greatest experience of my life. I was sitting in the same field were the bash bros played, where Dave Stewart struck so many guys out, where Lansford paved the way for Chavez. I wish the A's the best of luck the rest of this season and forever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jerryo1 on Friday, July 29, 2005 - 09:12 am:

Any relation to former A's pitcher Steve Wojciechowski?

Welcome aboard!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Friday, July 29, 2005 - 10:09 am:

Wasn't that guy on Barney Miller?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Friday, July 29, 2005 - 10:16 am:

Welcome, wojo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By andy_wojo on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 08:28 am:

Not really sure about which famous people I'm related to. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Sunday, July 31, 2005 - 09:37 am:

Loved Barney Miller-a show with some intelligence, which is sorely missing these days. Welcome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By andy_wojo on Wednesday, August 03, 2005 - 08:50 am:

A's on a hot streak I love it!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan on Thursday, August 04, 2005 - 01:38 pm:

Barney Miller??...woooo showing your age :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Friday, August 05, 2005 - 07:08 am:

I know, I know....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Friday, August 05, 2005 - 09:05 am:

Yeah, now it's just Barney...

http://www.museworld.com/images/barney-tm.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Friday, August 05, 2005 - 09:38 pm:

Is that Joe Lieberman? What is he doing with Barney???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ballparkfrank on Saturday, August 06, 2005 - 09:33 pm:

I guess that Barney is the guy to the left of Hilary Clinton, since that must be Joe to the right. Wow, Joe to the right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Sunday, August 07, 2005 - 09:29 am:

Joe is moderate, certainly not progressive!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By andy_wojo on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 09:32 am:

Congrats A's on a great season!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By andy_wojo on Tuesday, December 13, 2005 - 12:04 pm:

Go A's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ballparkfrank on Tuesday, December 13, 2005 - 01:59 pm:

It's not just Barney anymore. Now there is also Beasley...
http://www.whitehouse.gov/barney/barneycam2005.wm.v.html

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.