Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Newberg on the A's

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Newberg on the A's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By doc on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 02:24 pm:

Lots of good stufff about the A's but I don't know how to list the site down for you all to click on to.. Can someone help?? he talks about the Giambi trade ( very true) among other things... What do you all think???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 02:35 pm:

Hey, Doc!

Read the archived posts on the Jeremy trade. Most posters aren't sad to see him go, but shocked that we got so little in return.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By doc on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 04:58 pm:

aloha Eylenn....
I've read where they think Mabry shouldn't even be on a 25 man roster. Try a look at the "Newberg report" and let me know what you think... again I don't know how to post that site so you can click on it......

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.