Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Aylissa and Brad Penny-no Barry Z.

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Aylissa and Brad Penny-no Barry Z.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 12:42 pm:

My daughter informed me in her teen magazine that the Aylissa -Barry affair is done, she's now dating Brad Penny.
Timberlake, Zito, Penny, who's next? Older singers, or baseball managers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jenmed on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 01:29 pm:

Apparently Barry and Alyssa broke up in Spring Training.

Boy, she has quite the specific demographic, eh? Must be a major league pitcher. Pavano, Zito, Penny, who knows who else? Yikes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jerryo1 on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 01:29 pm:

You forgot Carl Pavano.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 01:58 pm:

Zito by far the more Renaissance man out of the lot. Oh well her loss. Probably better for Bazito, she doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jeffreyb on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 02:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jerryo1 on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 02:12 pm:

Sorry, but I would have never thought to ask for her S.A.T. score.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 02:47 pm:

Does that explain why Barry was heard strumming this little ditty on his guitar in the clubhouse earlier in the season?

"You don't know how much I need you.
While you're around I don't feel blue.
And when we kiss I know that you need me too.
I can't believe I found a love that's so pure and true.

But it all was bullsh!t.
It was a g-ddam joke.
And when I think of you Phoebe,
I hope you f-ing choke."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jenmed on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 03:45 pm:

Man, this thread has gone from bad to worse. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 04:16 pm:

come on jerry, good looking girls who aren't very smart are a dime a dozen, and eventually the novelty wears off.....been there, done that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 05:25 pm:

so sez Mr. Ph.D Candidate himself!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 06:48 am:

Barry seems to be concentrating more.Was great last night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 03:43 pm:

She is a sports groupie she used to screw NHL players...now MLBers. How do I know this...a buddy of mine worked security at The Forum while in college.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 04:10 pm:

What's that thing on her wrist?

http://wumarkus.com/images/Milano2.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 06:25 pm:

tattoo. she's covered in 'em. not really my cup of tea. she ought to shave her arms too :) she's italian, after all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By simplefan on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 06:33 pm:

Barry - Alyssa = and ERA of 3.37

Thank you for the breakup... tears are flowing... but now that Alyssa is gone... Barry is back... doin what Barry does best!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 08:04 pm:

WATCH IT, RFF!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Thursday, September 01, 2005 - 04:36 pm:

I would volunteer to shave her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mutiny on Sunday, September 11, 2005 - 10:47 pm:

no kidding, rff...(as an italian, with a few tattoos of my own)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Monday, September 12, 2005 - 12:06 pm:

No tats here, but 100% Siciliana!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.