Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Schilling, the village idiot

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Schilling, the village idiot
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By msu02 on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 03:40 pm:

This guy takes himself way, WAY too seriously....

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/4910840

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By okplayer on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 03:47 pm:

you know it was manram who dogged him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ronc on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 03:49 pm:

My guess is Foulke, possibly Wells

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 09:10 pm:

I hate when the media is giving this guy way too much credit.

If it weren't for Rivera blowing leads in the 9th in back to back games in the ALCS, Mr. "I talk too much" wouldn't have even had a chance to become this cult hero. Hell, I'd give Ortiz the most credit for beating the Yanks last year as he got every big hit during the last 4 games of the ALCS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pachyderm on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 11:37 am:

Curt Schilling loves Curt Schilling, ask his "buddy" Randy Johnson. Oaktownfan, you're correct "Big Papi" Ortiz should get more credit for ALCS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 03:28 pm:

An unnamed source has attributed the comments to Nelson de la Rosa.

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Reuters_Photo/2004/10/08/1097286821_8634.jpg

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.