Guidelines
    Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Senate bills call for 2 year ban for 1st drug test failure...

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Senate bills call for 2 year ban for 1st drug test failure...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ronc on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 11:55 am:

... Fehr is proposing 20 days

"Both Senate bills call for a two-year suspension the first time an athlete fails a drug test and a lifetime ban after a second failed test. "

"http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2174716"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 03:20 pm:

Yawn. Wake me up when the Senate passes a bill to institute a salary cap. That will clear up all the game's steroid problems.

Instead, they keep treating the symptoms instead of curing the illness.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ronc on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 03:36 pm:

Best line: Rx instead of an * after Barroid's records

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 10:54 pm:

and this ban means nothing unless MLB tests for HGH and other substances which are only detected with blood analysis...

the length of the suspension is just a detraction from the real issues they must address/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kevink on Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 08:21 am:

I agree lil.

I hope this doesn't come across as political but MAN that McCain really looks like an ASS up there talking to Fehr as if this were a national crisis! As much as I hate cheating in baseball I hate even more that these congressmen and women are wasting their time and our tax money reprimanding the children that run mlb.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.