Guidelines
    Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

When do we move to the Off-Post season forum??

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: When do we move to the Off-Post season forum??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 11:04 am:

Just wondering the season is over for us and there is forum just for the off season when do swtich????
LIL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 12:27 pm:

huddy going today for the braves. gotta gun for the guy. i miss huddy, love the guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By slash034 on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 12:50 pm:

what a horrible trade that was

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 01:01 pm:

well cruz hasn't panned out yet and meyer might become a decent starter down the road. but what we got for mulder (calero, haren, barton) was a much better deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 01:48 pm:

Hudson getting pounded, down 3-1 in the 3rd and the Astros still got men on.

Guess Huddy's average postseason performances with the A's are rearing their head again today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 02:25 pm:

Slash,

Yes, BB is not JESUS...we all no that was a fuck up but it really was not, why? He was trying to send Huddy home because that is probably where he was going via free agency anyways. The Braves knew it so they said Hell we don't have to give up Brian Giles well just get Huddy at the end of '05. Beane knew it as well so the comp draft pick we would have got for Huddy is Meyer. Get him in our system now type mentality. Comprende amigo, I hope that comforts your psyche.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 02:59 pm:

Post Season Topic is now up. Sorry it took me so long but the great news today jolted me into action!!!!!!

hip hip hurray!!!! Caca is gone!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By alcasfan on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 03:03 pm:

jesus.

2006 baseball season prediction:
different manager same ol bitching.

some things never change.

unless they bring howe back---then the a's would surely win and you would all stop bitching.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 03:06 pm:

my prediction is that if you keep trolling over here you won't be bitching much longer either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By alcasfan on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 03:11 pm:

how many people have you kicked off this site cuz they don't agree with your opinions??

it is CRAP lil and you know it.

when someone presents an opinion that is different from yours, YOU BOOT THEM.

i happen to think you all bitch too much. and i voice this thought. you don't like it so you threaten with your power.

maybe it is time to step down dear.
you are a little too emotionally involved with your friends and are not seeing the necessity of differing opinions.

my prediction: i am gone cuz once again the might lil was offended by a statement.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 03:22 pm:

well, do you want me to count all the usernames you've used and got booted?

I actually have kicked very few people out if I don't count the same person with multiple usernames.

You don't have an opinion. You just come in here to call people to fights and bitch about people who don't agree with your dislike for our forum. I know you can't stay away from here no matter how much you try. Sad!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By alcasfan on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 06:11 pm:

yes i would like to hear who you think i am.

that would be entertaining.

and if you look back at MY posts you will see opinions--but when i disagreed with something you or the others wrote, i was labeled this noami person---actually kind of funny. cuz some of the stuff he/she wrote was quite clever.

paranoia is sad lil, so very sad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 06:33 pm:

yes, I'm sure you'd love to spend hours and hours exchanging posts and talking about yourself.
I've humored you enough so from now on just talk among "yourselves" here and on other boards.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.