Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Fire Macha!!!!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Fire Macha!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 12:06 pm:

what?

too soon to start this thread?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 12:09 pm:

No, it's not too soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pachyderm on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 01:00 pm:

More things change, more they stay the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By chavvy03 on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 02:16 pm:

You know....this has to be one of the cruelest jokes ever. When I read the headline that they rehired Macha, my stomach went into knots. Beane is just a mean guy. No...but I don't think he's the best GM when it comes to hiring managers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By colt45allstar on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 07:15 pm:

http://www.firemacha.com

For the record:

I'm BashBrother105 under "A Nation sounds off" haha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 09:35 pm:

well, nobody can say we're not united re this revolting news...
I'm still feeling sick ..puke...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jenmed on Saturday, October 15, 2005 - 02:39 pm:

http://www.cafepress.com/firemacha

LOL!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.