Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Official Dotel watch......

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Official Dotel watch......
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 06:42 am:

where will he end up?
I'll start it off by showing that the Mets are reportedly intersted:
------------------------------------------
"http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/story/361838p-308206c.html"

I still hope we can sign him to the low base, incentive laden contract the article speaks of. If healthy, this is a freaking great option to have opposite Calero and Witasick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyshero on Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 10:23 am:

Dotel is chasing a payday like every other player, and he wouldn't have had the surgery if he didn't think it would make him more money afterward, so the Mets seem like a willing dupe to offer up some bucks.

It's a nice sentiment to think he owes something to Oakland, but the same was said about Giambi and Foulke, and they dropped the A's like a hot potato as soon as they smelled a juicy bone elsewhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactodavey on Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 11:21 am:

greed rules sports, the players who have no moral character are not loyal to anyone but ther fat asses.

the modern day athelete is a cheat liar and dope doin low life period. most that is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 11:55 am:

Nice mixed metaphors, FH. Meat and potatoes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By okplayer on Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 01:04 pm:

sactod in full effect. "dope doin low life period." nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rocket on Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 01:19 pm:

The Mets are very likely to pursue Dotel, and
they make a habit of throwing $$$ at players.
Don't see him returning to the A's. He will likely
be a late signor, as teams will want to get a better read on his health/arm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By scattymatty22 on Monday, November 28, 2005 - 02:22 am:

Supposedly the rangers and the cardinals are looking to sign dotel...lol... it's just funny to me I hope he signs with the rangers and we hit him all over the place, or better yet just let him walk half the line up.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.