Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Vote for A's Play of the Year

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Vote for A's Play of the Year
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 10:48 pm:

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/fan_forum/tyib/y2005/play.jsp?c_id=oak

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 12:57 am:

Kendall has the top 2 IMO. 1st would have to be Kendall scoring from 3rd when K-Rod mishandled the ball.

That was basically the highpoint of the A's season. Think they went 2 games up on LAA after that game but went downhill afterwards.

The tag in Arlington was second, great heads up play by Kendall.

I think both were called by King too, great way to remember the greatest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ws9 on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 02:05 pm:

Korach called the tag play in Arlington, Bill refused to go to Arlington even when he was healthy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 02:10 pm:

You're right. My mistake, forgot that he didn't go on road games this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 02:25 pm:

He hadn't made the trips to Texas for a LONG time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 04:33 pm:

He never liked going to Arlington. I think it had something to do with the park, heat/humidity and the wind at the same time.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.