Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Formation of a Season Tix Holder Group?

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Formation of a Season Tix Holder Group?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jeffreyb on Saturday, January 28, 2006 - 06:47 pm:

I tried to buy tix today, the first day individual tix go on sale. Although I follow the A's every game, I really only attend @10-15 or so games a year.

The tix available to individuals suck! If past history is any guide, they have blocked out large numbers of still un-sold tix for possible late season tix purchase, and walk ups.

If ya can't beat 'em, join em...

I really only want to start by getting 7-10 games, 2 tix each, Sundays mostly, at the "Field Level" ($30 each individually, $26 or $27 each in a plan). The smallest season plan is the 'you pick 'em' 22 game plan (usta be 20). I solicit email from anyone interested in joining together to buy such a plan. It should be easy to pick dates. Even if some of our choices overlap, we can buy 4 tix for that date, so long as we buy 22 dates or more, in total. Also, tix prices are ...what? $4 a tix cheaper this way.

My email address is in my 'bio' on this site. Write me, if interested.

Thanx.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.