Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

New Ticket Info

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: New Ticket Info
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By simplefan on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 10:52 am:

Greetings all... I got a nice letter from the A's yesterday with a bit of news for those of you that are season ticket holders:

The A's are workign with their partner Tickets.com to implement a complete Ticket Marketplace that will allow Season Ticket Holders to maximize ticket usage through online Ticket Transfers and Ticket Re-Sale. "My Athletics Tickts" should be ready for you to use by mid-April. More information will be forthcoming on this exiting program.

There ya have it kids.. we have now caught up to the Giants ... we can now get rid of season tix if needed.

More to follow as they say.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By raiderjohn on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 02:29 pm:

Yea, if it's that relay system the Giants have that is really, really convenient when transferring tickets. All it takes is an e-mail account, drivers license and 2 minutes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By 58edsil on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 06:48 pm:

It sounds like it might be similar to the Angels Ticketmaster program. Click on the Angels MLB site and under tickets, "My Angels Account". It lets you list your tickets for sale to the public and the team credits you for the tickets. It also allows the buyer to print out an electronic ticket to be scanned at the gate. Pretty swift.

I have not received anything , yet. I hope it shows up soon.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.