Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

TIME TO HEAD BACK!!!

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: TIME TO HEAD BACK!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By casper9559 on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 06:43 am:

Hey Whats UP!!! This is Casper formerly known on here as OTG aka...Oaktowngreen...I'm at the airport right now in Nashville...just enjoyed a little 2 week R&R session...now its back for the second half of my deployment in Iraq. This A's season is very important to me...really!!! Its going to be what I measure my time with. If the A's are playing good ball (which I know they will)...I think the deployment will fly by. I have AFN SPORTS in my barracks...so I will be watching Baseball Tonight religiously!!! They'll even televise a few games I hope. i check the web once a day and want you all to know you are a part of my everyday life and keep my morale up...except for SACTO...jk SACTO, I even enjoy your input!!! LETS GO A's !!!! HOW BOUT WE KICK SOME ASS so I can see you all in Oakland for the WS!!! How sweet that will be huh!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 08:44 am:

good luck OTG and may your time fly by and you come home soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 07:40 pm:

Vaya con Dios, OTG!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.