Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Eyleen the Swami

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Eyleen the Swami
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By casper9559 on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 01:15 am:

Ok...I'm in Iraq on the morale computers and in GAME CHAT with Eyleen and Oakchick...Eyleen gives incredible online play-by-play by the way.
The bases are loaded for Frank in the eighth. Before the first pitch is thrown, she writes "C'mon Frank, double off the wall" ...anybody can call a HR or an RBI single...but she predicts a double of the wall. Next thing I know I'm reading "DOUBLE OF THE WALL!!!..I CALLED IT!!!" Thomas comes through with 3 RBIs and I am glowing. 2 out of 3 from the Yanks after a demoralizing opening day. OUTSTANDING!!! I told EY I'd give her some props on here. Good job EYLEEN!!!
The A's are showing they are a team that wont give up. This lineup is so kick-ass now. We have the dangerous combo of patience and power. LOOK OUT A.L.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 06:36 am:

Good to hear from you!
Wish I was in the room last night, but have been sick and it was late, I turned the game off going into the top of 8th feeling good about where things were.

Hope to catch you in the game chat soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 09:40 am:

Thanks, casper/OTG/Dave. The pleasure was all mine!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By samk on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 11:36 am:

good call EY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jerryo1 on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 11:49 am:

Since there is a delay on the online coverage, is it possible that Eyleen "predicted" the Thomas double after it already happened?

She doesn't have ESP, she has ESPN!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By gregorymark on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 12:52 pm:

Good report, casper. I've found it wise never to contradict Eyleenn on anything -- she's usually right.

She doesn't have ESP, she has ESPN! That's funny, Jerry. I've noticed that MLB GameDay audio is about 30 seconds behind the live action. Isn't this how Newman and Redford pulled off "The Sting"?

And thanks for your service, casper. Stay safe over there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan38 on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 01:09 pm:

GOD Bless Dave! BTW have you met any other A's fans in Iraq?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 07:40 pm:

Hey, I was watching the game on TV while in the chat room. The others were only following on GameDay. All I said/typed when Thomas came to bat was "I'd settle for a double off the wall" instead of a homerun. Then it happened!!!

I'm just psychic!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.