Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Haren

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Haren
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 06:30 pm:

really cuffed around tonight. did eh suddenly decide he didn't feel like pitching after the 3rd inning?? wtf???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 06:30 pm:

oh yeah, and his ERA is over 10 now.

come on man, way to follow up blanton, zito and harden!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 06:55 pm:

That was a horrible inning I spend the whole Cursing at the top of lungs at the tv GREAT ANOTHER HOME RUM. WTF is wrong with Haren.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan38 on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 11:23 pm:

I speculate that Haren will have more good outings than bad over the long haul. It's better to post after you have had a chance to calm down and the Irish whiskey is at full effect.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 11:47 am:

Haren started off 1-7 last year so maybe he's just a slow starter though he's pitched well last night except for that one big inning...also have to bring up the Twins playing their home opener where their homefield is still one of the best especially with a packege house and against the Yanks...pitched as well as you could expect against that lineup giving up only 4 runs in 6 IP.

I wouldn't worry about Haren, if I had to worry about any SP currently, it'd be Loiaza.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kevink on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 03:14 pm:

I'm not worried.
The A's have never played well in the dome.
It's an A's tradition to stink it up in the metrodome, no matter how bad the twinkies are and how good the a's are. I never expect things to go right up there!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.