Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Adam Melhuse

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Adam Melhuse
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 05:33 pm:

Man I love this guy. First pitch base hit for another run. Gotta think he'd be a starter on many big league clubs. His numbers weren't that good last season - he didn't get many ABs - but I am glad he'll get more playing time this year. He adds so much more to the mix offensively that Jason Swindell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By raiderjohn on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 08:50 am:

Greg Swindell, once a big time prospect for the Indians, that flamed out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 11:36 am:

Or Jason Swindall (as in "swindle"), as a former poster has called him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 12:29 pm:

We call him Slappy in the bleachers and I am about fed up with his act to tell ya the truth. You just keep hoping to see him come alive but he never does. I love the play in texas I love the grit that he has but his bat is SAD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactofan on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 12:33 pm:

I always laugh when I am following the game on the computer, because even when Kendall does get a hit, it is almost always "Kendall singles to shallow left"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By raiderjohn on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 12:41 pm:

Can we DH for any positions or is it just pitcher? Geez, I'm looking at Bronson Arroyo, already has 2 jacks and to christen new Busch Mulder had a jack. Can Big Joe or Loaiza handle a stick? Hey weirder things have happened, like Dontrelle Willis hitting 8th last year. DH for the catcher and let some of pitchers hit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By threepeat on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 12:45 pm:

Why isn't he in the lineup today? Right handed pitcher. Kendall played last night. I just don't understand Macha.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.