Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Street

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Street
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By beanetown on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 09:08 am:

I was glad to see Huston Street get back on the horse and nab a save last night.

But I'm worried about overuse. That was his 4th appearance in 5 days. I've never been a fan of getting a closer work just give him work. Sure enough, we had three save opportunities come right after an unnecessary appearance Friday night. Bad luck, I guess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By samk on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 10:50 am:

Yes.
Last night was big for Huston. With the off day Monday, I am not worried about overwork YET.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By raiderjohn on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 11:15 am:

The Friday night appearance came after 4 days of no games for him. Though this is first full MLB season, so a few days of no games should be ok....overmanaging?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.