Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

$*&%@# #$@*&% %$#@$% WARNING VERY BAD WORDS IN THIS THREAD

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: $*&%@# #$@*&% %$#@$% WARNING VERY BAD WORDS IN THIS THREAD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Sunday, May 28, 2006 - 08:02 pm:

I'm sorry but

F*** F*** FU*** F*** I HATE F***NG LOSING.

F*** UP MY DAY OFF

ROOKIE HOME RUN BEATS US. CAN'T GET A F***ING HIT WITH PEOPLE ON BASE

F*** F***

By the way anyone else notice the complete lack of energy in the dug out in the 9th inning. looks like macha had already boarded the plane for Oakland. Loser ass looks on thier faces. We need a mangager like Ozzie with some fire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactofan on Sunday, May 28, 2006 - 11:12 pm:

i don't know if you can blame the manager for the fact that no one can get a f****ng hit with a runner on base. it's completely ridiculous.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Sunday, May 28, 2006 - 11:18 pm:

Yes I am in a complete blind rage and blaming anyone I see,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan on Sunday, May 28, 2006 - 11:48 pm:

You can blame the manager for putting in the same player(s)...DJ....in the lineup that haven't produced all month long in an important game against the team you're chasing for the division lead.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rtd on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 12:15 am:

buy a pack of juicy fruit and let the apathy seep in and soothe your soul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 03:16 am:

All I can say is....I forgot how much I disliked Macha and was sorely reminded of that last night.

I've worked hard on upgrading the speed on my puter so I could watch MLB.com from here down yonder. Last night I finally was able to watch the A's for the first time this year without crashing or freezing the image.

So what happened, I had to sit and watch that stupid, dead man manager staring into netherland in comple apathy...shitsky what crap.

PS" THANKS FOR THE THREAD LEFTIE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jayho on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 01:27 pm:

F*** MACHA, PIECE OF SH*T. I HATE THAT G**MN B*ST*RD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 02:07 pm:

go Jayho let it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ssblip on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 03:14 pm:

Has anyone charged you guys yet for the therapy?

Yes, this is good, let it out! It's a natural thing to feel frustrated, yes, let it go. You're only being human! Embrace it!

One thousand dollars, please.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.