Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Zito

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Zito
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 04:30 pm:

well it seems like we once again have the real deal Zito... just in time for a contract year, how convenient! damn i wish we could keep him, i think he is much better than his record has sometimes shown the past few years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rocket on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 04:49 pm:

Thomas with a 3 run homer, bad foot or not, his
power numbers are on the rise.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By okplayer on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 09:29 pm:

a's can afford him. they sign estepuke for 7.5 mil they can't sign zito for 11. joke.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactofan on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 09:32 pm:

and don't forget Kendell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 09:53 pm:

I also heard Zito quoted as saying he really wants to stay in Oakland.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 12:12 am:

Not a great outing by Zito tonight even though he got the win....but considering how many losses and no decesions Zito has gotten since really mid 2005 when he's pitched GREAT, it evens out a bit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By asch on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 10:50 am:

we plain old suck against Cleveland. Zito's game yesterday equates to a 7 inning 2 run game against anyone else...

:)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.