Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

I'm Gone to the great white north

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: I'm Gone to the great white north
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 09:53 pm:

It's with mixed emotions that I leave Oakland and begin my adventure in Alaska the state with the highest rate of sexual offenders in the US not to mention many Bush supporters ummmm maybe the same people. Well as long as the gay people don't get married I guess it's all right.

I leave in 6-8 weeks

but of coarse I will not be leaving this site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By renobill on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 11:05 pm:

LOL. Sounds like Alaska could be a hotbed for Homeland Security personnel candidates.

So, what, Lefty no more Kincaids?? I'm still trying to get over there to meet up with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan38 on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 01:06 am:

"Alaska the state with the highest rate of sexual offenders in the US not to mention many Bush supporters ummmm maybe the same people."

Uhhhhhhh Whigga please! Don't be talkin' junk like that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bleacherdave on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 08:06 am:

MARTIN!!!

What's the deal? Call me, dude!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 09:53 am:

That was RED STATE slander was for you Wash:-)

Reno I'm going to be running one of our restaurants in Alaska

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktown06 on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 02:11 pm:

Is this leftys personal blog site now?...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 03:22 pm:

oaktown06 you don't have to read it or take the time to comment if it bores you so.

As it so happens Kincaids was the official bar of the OAFC. So this improtant news:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By renobill on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 07:39 pm:

YEAH THAT!

Ok, I'm coming down for the July 30 weekend games you still gonna be at Kincaids, Lefty?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 08:28 pm:

YES i will

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 09:45 pm:

leftfield, in view of your (analagous) comments re sexual offenders and Bush supporters, your move sounds like CA's gain and Alaska's loss. Especially given that's one of the sickest comments I've seen on this forum ... and there have been a number. Maybe you're not educated enough to realize that your vote (for Hillary, no doubt) will count too. :(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktown06 on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 11:38 pm:

Yeah I thought this is an A's baseball forum not a lame political blog site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 12:29 am:

Lighten up DJ and oaktown
I'm giving Washfan a hard time

It's a joke

sheesh

You repubs are so sensitive :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktown06 on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 12:42 am:

Not republican at all...just think this is not the place for topics that include politics, religion etc...but thanks for the update that you will not be leaving the site...now I can sleep tonight...hilarious joke btw.not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 12:48 am:

Sleep tight

xoxoxo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan38 on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 01:04 am:

Okay people,

For those of you that don't know I'm the lone and sane rightwinger of the group here and I generally will not make political or religious comments; however, with that said if someone makes a derogatory comment against my affiliations I generally reply in kind.

I personally know LF and he is a good guy. With that said we ALL make jokes from time to time that are objectionable.

Yes, let's stick to baseball and I will officially be sad to see LF go.

BTW who the hell was in charge of making up this Red state Blue state stuff. Red the color of commie/leftists is susposed to now mean conservative/righties.....go figure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 03:11 am:

I think it was Fox news :-)

Thanks wash no more bad political jokes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bubba69 on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 10:49 am:

you should be able to get some great crabs up there... : )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 12:24 pm:

yes and mosquitos the size of Bats.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bleacherdave on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 02:13 pm:

You're moving up from bar and getting the whole restaurant? Awesome! We gotta get over to Kincaid's before you go........

When did the wingnuts go Red? Probably about the time they started relying on their buddies in Communist China to finance their wealth redistributing tax entitlements. How long before the elephant wears a star?

I apologize in advance......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 04:24 pm:

sigh...

can we please stop this and no apologies accepted.

this topic goes to archive for obvious reasons.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.