Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Thank you, Joe Morgan

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Thank you, Joe Morgan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 03:31 pm:

At least Joe Morgan knows. He believes Miguel deserves to be in the All-Star game..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactodavey on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 03:58 pm:

The allstar game used to mean something when the leagues never played each other except w.s. now it really means nothing not even as important as it once was so i don't care if any A's go.

It is a popularity and political game anyway not a true allstar game, only the players should vote in who plays.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By gregorymark on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 04:12 pm:

Not only that, but 9 times out of 10, it's boring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 06:50 pm:

Really. Does anyone watch this fiasco anymore? I can't think of anything more boring than watching (espn, I believe) the show telling us who the selections are. Yeh ... right ... just sitting on pins and needles to find out. Just like the ESPYs. I have better things to do with my time than to watch two utterly boring shows. I would find it more interesting if they televised the baseball draft; at least there's some mystery there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit on Saturday, June 29, 2002 - 12:13 pm:

Agree,deajay-although Zito wanted to go badly. Feel bad for him..

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.