Help
Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

anyone else going to fanfest?

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: anyone else going to fanfest?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan (169.237.122.136) on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 04:04 pm:

i'll be there! too bad it seems mike piazza won't be... why the hell not???

methinks the A's are going to be even better this season... so yeah we lost Zito but man Swisher is only going to get better and if we have Bradley healthy for a full season and also Ellis, it will be good news!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By renobill (75.39.244.225) on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 04:24 pm:

RFF. Have fun at Fan Fest.

I like your enthusiasm and optimism for the upcoming Season.
I'm with ya on that but then, some might call me a Sunshine Farting Nitwit. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (216.38.134.2) on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 04:25 pm:

Speaking of sunshine -- or lack thereof -- it's raining and COLD in the Bay Area today. Bundle up, RFF!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rayfossefan (75.24.203.88) on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 06:56 pm:

eyleenn are you going to be there? hope i get to see you (and warren) this season :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (71.131.6.43) on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 11:44 pm:

I renewed my season tix today, but won't be going to FanFest. I'll definitely see you during the season, RFF.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rtd (24.23.165.72) on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 01:39 pm:

fanfest q&a's are being broadcast on mlb.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rtd (24.23.165.72) on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 02:03 pm:

and it's painful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (71.131.29.120) on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 05:10 pm:

How so, rtd?

When the gnats had their fanfest last weekend, KNBR was there the whole day. We have nothing like that. It's pathetic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rtd (24.23.165.72) on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 11:54 pm:

The Q & A's are just a series of young girls waiting in line to ask Bobby Crosby to marry them amongst the other stupid people asking stupid non baseball questions. Who gives a shit about what kind of toothpaste Swisher uses. And that was an actual question directed at Swisher, Crosby, Ellis, and Blanton. You have to be stupid to ask that question let alone to ask it in front of hundreds of people. Do we really need to know that Blanton dosen't wear underwear? Nails on a chalkboard.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.