Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

I'm becoming removed

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: I'm becoming removed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leftfield139 (69.178.47.195) on Saturday, March 10, 2007 - 04:55 pm:

Sad, I can't tell if it's because I'm in Alaska our it's because that carpetbagger is taking my team away from me but I'm am not that interested in the team right now. Usually this is the time I start getting super amped for baseball. 35 years and it never wore off and this year, not so much. I suppose I am weaning myself for the day they really move and I try it find myself some other way to love baseball. Iím sure it will never be the same. I may end up in a city that has a team and they will become my team but it will never be the same.

It's the end of long love affair...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oakland4ever (67.117.25.215) on Saturday, March 10, 2007 - 08:25 pm:

sigh...I hear ya leftfield139, I haven't moved, but the feeling is there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diamond_lil (201.36.174.140) on Sunday, March 11, 2007 - 04:41 am:

nah...we can get numb to the pain of losing our team, but we'll never stop loving the game because...

the game is a "part of our past... It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again."

TM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan38 (67.117.144.21) on Monday, March 12, 2007 - 01:27 pm:

I hear you LF. I am contimplating a move to SD, go PADs!!

I wonder if Whorevath died his Zito jersey black and O?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit (207.69.139.158) on Monday, March 12, 2007 - 05:20 pm:

This is the first year I haven't been excited. Statistics are meaningless now, and it appears no one cares. I hope somehow baseball will straighten itself out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By renobill (71.94.6.30) on Monday, March 12, 2007 - 11:34 pm:

I have a sure fire cure for the ST baseball blahs.

HOLY TOLEDO!! All that's needed is a dose of a historic Bill King call.

Lefty, it will have you farting sunshine like a nitwit. :)

Go A's!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By chrishorvath (69.109.227.215) on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 12:44 am:

Whorevath? Who's that? The guy that shops at Trader Joe's? (evidently there's some humor there that I'm unaware of)

I care about one team and one team only, and that's SkiBus.

Go SkiBus!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (216.38.134.2) on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 09:08 am:

Damn, I miss Bill King...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.