Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Let the Geren-Bashing Begin

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Let the Geren-Bashing Begin
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finleyunplugged (205.225.207.97) on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 05:17 pm:

I am getting so frustrated with Chavez in the middle of this lineup.

Who can I blame?

Hmm, how about the guy who fills out the lineup card?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dorrit (207.69.139.156) on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 05:19 pm:

It IS rather obvious, isn't it Geren???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By renobill (71.94.8.28) on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 05:40 pm:

The way things are going right now the RBI opportunities are gonna follow Chavy no matter where he hits.

BUT, no question he needs to be hitting A LOT lower in the order.

I like Geren and I think he is probably trying to stick with Chavy hoping he can get it going but I think it is bad timing to not shake things up during this Milty B fallout/roadtrip funk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan (76.221.203.16) on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 07:24 pm:

Chavez is hitting right under .240 for the past year. This funk isn't some small sample, it's been going on since his hot April of 06.

He should be batting down in the lineup..but I guess the same thing was said about Kendall when he kept being placed leadoff...now that paid off when him hitting over .300 the second half. I can't see Chavez breaking out much in the second half.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (71.131.0.11) on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 07:26 pm:

Kelly freaking Shoppach???

Embree was throwing BP out there, everything was up.

Awful, horrible, ugly loss.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.