Game Chat
Fund Raiser:
Order Merchandise!

Suggested Reading:
(click cover for info)

cover

Bradley a Padre

OAFC BBS - All Topics: Archive: Bradley a Padre
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rtd (24.5.81.129) on Thursday, June 28, 2007 - 11:38 pm:

And for nothing of course
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/06/29/ASNOTES.TMP&type=as

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By washfan38 (66.127.55.240) on Thursday, June 28, 2007 - 11:49 pm:

It's awash...did we not steal Cust from the SD system? If Milty can help the Pads beat LA & SF I good with that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay (207.200.116.200) on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 08:58 am:

I'm glad he is going to the NL, and the Padres, at that. I really wish him well, as I really liked him and thought he brought a lot to the team last year. However, this year was a different story. I think internally it started imploding for him when he realized the A's weren't going to offer him an extension in a place he was really happy for the first time. I hope he has a long successful career with the Padres. He probably has more of a shot there for postseason this year, than here. Course, the fact he couldn't stick in our lineup this year, probably has a lot to do with that. :(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (38.99.44.122) on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 09:26 am:

I hope Milton finds happiness with the Padres and I hope he helps them win the division -- or at least keep the gnats OUT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pachyderm (207.177.237.4) on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 10:46 am:

Uncle Milty keeps SF in the cellar, and piss off Jeff Kent at same time. Priceless.

Thanks for the memories of the handshake between you and Swisher plus being the only offensive thread during ALCS, Milton Obelle Bradley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By raiderjohn (65.168.177.49) on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 11:29 am:

Good luck Milton, it was great having you in green and gold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactodavey (207.200.116.200) on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 08:45 pm:

Bradly is so injury ridden he would have been hurt again prob not going to play much more this season or any , i bet he retires in 2 yrs of which 90% spent on DL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By deajay (207.200.116.200) on Monday, July 02, 2007 - 02:54 pm:

SD placed Bradley on the 15 DL yesterday ... before he even plays a game for them. Course, I suspect also, that Milton was not too anxious to make his SD debut at Dodger Stadium for a number of reasons. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactofan (130.86.63.81) on Monday, July 02, 2007 - 04:01 pm:

oh my! I was wondering because I had heard he was scheduled to play on Sunday so I looked in the box score but didn't see his name. He's gunning for the record books - # of times on the DL in one year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oaktownfan (76.221.203.230) on Monday, July 02, 2007 - 06:31 pm:

Who this guy Brown we got? He's a huge guy at 6'6" 230 and supposely throws hard stuff.

We'll see, with Duke out, maybe we'll see him in the pen although I think Casilla has taken over that role as the primarly RH setup man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (71.131.39.48) on Monday, July 02, 2007 - 10:24 pm:

God knows our pen needs help -- NOW!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sactofan (71.193.31.150) on Monday, July 02, 2007 - 10:42 pm:

Yikes! That's for sure. Used to be if the A's fell behind early like tonight there was a pretty good chance the bullpen would keep it under control and the A's could come back. Not these days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rtd (24.5.81.129) on Tuesday, July 03, 2007 - 08:38 am:

May I just reiterate what I said in a previous post. Colby Lewis sucks really bad. There is no way the guy should be pitching in the big leagues. Reminds me of Eric Hilijus. He will never learn that he cant pitch up and in the middle of the plate. LOCATION jerk off. Enjoy this year Colby. You too Flores.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eyleenn (38.99.44.122) on Tuesday, July 03, 2007 - 09:40 am:

Ouch, Eric Hilijus. A name out of the dark past...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please contact info@oaklandfans.com.